Interested in joining the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce?
Membership in the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce offers access to the following benefits:
- Anthem group health insurance program
- Select Benefits prescription drug and diabetic supplies program
- Select Benefits hearing aid savings program
- Worker’s Compensation premium discounts through Sedgwick/CMI group rating plan
- HFC Safety Council
- Information and reference services
- Relocation packets for prospective businesses and individuals
- Networking opportunities through Coffee & Commerce program
- Ribbon Cutting/Anniversary celebrations through Ambassador program
- Small Business Development Center consultation services
- Advertising opportunities through Chamber newsletter and website
- Education opportunities through Chamber directed seminars
- Sponsorship opportunities for company exposure through Chamber events
- Legislative voice at state and local levels
- Representation to the Ohio Chamber of Commerce through our membership
- Local input to school administrators through Business & Education Advisory Council\
- Workforce development through job fairs and Workforce Board
- Safety training available thru HFC Safety Council
Chamber Energy Program
Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations of all sizes to maximize the economics of their energy assets. Through the Chamber Energy Program, CEA provides Chamber members with Education, Savings, and Protection on both regulated and deregulated energy expenses. With a credible partner looking out for your bottom-line, members enjoy peace of mind and budget-ability when it comes to your utility costs.
If you would like to obtain a free quote to see how much you can save on your electricity and natural gas, simply choose one of the following options.
• Call 330-208-2082
• Email a recent copy of your utility bill to email@example.com
Did you know you can get a discount on health insurance
for your company through your local chamber?