Join the Chamber!

Interested in joining the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce?

Simply download and complete the membership application.

You can also join directly on line here.

Mail it to the chamber office at
206 E. Court Street
Washington Court House, OH 43160.

The Fayette County Chamber of Commerce membership year is July 1 – June 30th.

New members joining after Jan 1st can join for half price for the remainder of the current year. So if you’re thinking about joining the chamber, now is a great time to experience chamber membership at a reduced cost!

Join Now!

Membership in the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce offers access to the following benefits:

  • Anthem group health insurance program
  • Superior Dental Care Alliance group dental insurance program
  • Select Benefits prescription drug and diabetic supplies program
  • Eye Med vision care program
  • Select Benefits hearing aid savings program
  • Worker’s Compensation premium discounts through Sedgwick/CMI group rating plan
  • HFC Safety Council
  • Information and reference services
  • Relocation packets for prospective businesses and individuals
  • Networking opportunities through Business After Hours program
  • Ribbon Cutting/Anniversary celebrations through Ambassador program
  • Small Business Development Center consultation services
  • Advertising opportunities through Chamber newsletter and website
  • Education opportunities through Chamber directed seminars
  • Sponsorship opportunities for company exposure through Chamber events
  • Legislative voice at state and local levels
  • Representation to the Ohio Chamber of Commerce through our membership
  • Local input to school administrators through Business & Education Advisory Council\
  • Workforce development through job fairs and Workforce Board
  • Safety training available thru HFC Safety Council



The SOCA self-funded medical plan. A big opportunity for small employers.

Did you know you can get a discount on health insurance

for your company through your local chamber?