Website Valero Renewable Fuels, LLC.
Implements plant QA/QC program
• Conducts QA/QC sampling and tests, as required.
• Monitors use and inventories of laboratory chemicals
• Operates, maintains and calibrates lab equipment.
• Reviews/Analyzes reports and makes
recommendations to ensure QA/QC standards.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES:
High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum one year of experience in a laboratory
setting required. An Associate’s (or higher level
degree) in a related scientific or technical field may
substitute for the one year experience.
• Experience operating and troubleshooting
automated laboratory equipment (such as HPLC or
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a related scientific or
technical field preferred.
• Experience with implementing effective QA/QC
• Experience with software programs such as Office,
LIMS, Pi, or SAP preferred.
• Experience with the Food Safety Modernization Act
To apply for this job please visit www.valero.com.