- Beginning 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2020 all Ohioans will be required to wear face masks while in public.
- Masks are required when indoors at any location other than your home.
- Masks must be worn outdoors if you are unable to maintain an appropriate social distance from those not residing in your household.
- When waiting for or riding in public transportation.
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports
- Those who are officiants at religious services
- Those active involved in public safety
- Those who are actively eating or drinking
A ‘Travel Advisory’ has been issued for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, South Carolina, and Texas. If you have visited or plan to visit one of these states, you are asked to self-quarantine for 14 days once returning home.