For the third year, the Fayette County Agricultural Society, Travel & Tourism and the Chamber of Commerce will host ‘Community Night at the Races’ during the Fayette County Fair. This is where you come in! We are looking for 16 Race Sponsors! These sponsorships are on a first come-first served basis so call the office today to pledge your support. Sponsorships fill up quickly for this fun event!
For your sponsorship investment, you will receive the following benefits:
- Lead the post parade for your race with a ride on a double sulky (Professional Driver + 1 guest)
- A seat in the starting gate truck for one person for your race
- Be in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ for the official photo with the winning horse – and receive an 8×10 framed photo of the picture for your office
- The opportunity to distribute your own business-related giveaways to the grandstand audience during your race
- Two minutes on the grandstand microphone to promote your business to the audience
- Fifty (50) General Admission Fair passes, good only on Wednesday, July 17th to use and distribute as you wish. These are great ‘thank you gifts’ to send to your customers!
- Company name & logo listed as event sponsor in promotions prior to the event
- Sponsorship of the raffle prize to be drawn at the conclusion of your race. Your prize will be purchased with your sponsorship dollars.
- Your business name and logo printed on a horse blanket presented to the winning horse
All the above-listed benefits plus advertising in the newspaper, on our webpage, social media and in our newsletters for only $400! If you would like to sponsor a race – call the office today! 740.335.0761.
This is a great family event that packs the grandstand with our community members. Make plans to join us!